Responsibilities and Duties include the following. (Other duties may be assigned.):
- Park and retrieve cars in a timely fashion.
- Embrace and provide a high quality level of customer service.
- Maintain a pleasant, professional and friendly demeanor with all guests and co-workers alike.
- Look and dress (uniform provided) presentable during work hours. No visible tattoos or piercings, gentlemen must keep facial hair very neatly groomed.
- Attendant will greet guests in a helpful manner and assist with luggage and any other needs.
- Drive and park cars extra cautiously.
- Be aware of surroundings while driving.
- Handle miscellaneous task given by crew leaders or management.
Work Skills: Legible handwriting, multi-tasking, problem solving and strong communication skills.
Experience: Two years driving experience and past customer service experience required.
Qualifications: Valid driver’s license, clean appearance, and no visible tattoos or piercings. Ability to drive manual transmission desired, outside training available.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Physical Demands: Constant running required; ramps, stairs and gravel in severe weather conditions i.e. rain, snow, extreme heat and humidity. Capable of handling luggage up to 50 lbs.
Work Environment: Outdoor
If you have great communication/customer services skills, $$$Tips will add up quickly at MVP Services!