Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of Super Color Digital, LLC computer systems and networks. Responsible for administration of computer systems, Virus protection, LANs, WANs, Firewalls, VPNs and Intrusion Prevention systems
Engineering and Provisioning:
- Ensure design of systems allow all components to work properly together.
- Perform routine hardware and software testing, configuration and installation.
- Perform routine maintenance related to all hardware and software.
- Set-up new employees, provision new workstations and mobile phones.
- Source, provision, install, configure and upgrade computer systems (servers, phones & workstations), Active directory, network equipment, firewalls, and virus protection system
- Maintain system efficiency, integrity and security.
Operations and Support:
- Maintain network and system security. Responsibilities require working evening, weekends and at times responding to emergency situations at off hours.
- Monitor and maintain data center environment, network and servers to ensure security and availability for users. Review log files on a scheduled basis and retrieve logged data when requested by authorized personnel.
- Perform scheduled backup operations, ensuring a required data is successfully backed up to appropriate media and disposition of media is managed properly to ensure timely recovery.
- Maintain and optimize video surveillance camera system and DVR archival for future retrieval.
- Analyze and optimize systems performance
- Use problem solving skills to troubleshoot problems.
- Create, change, disable and archive user accounts as requested.
- Identify user needs and address user issues as they occur.
- Maintain individual workstations and business issued smartphone and tablets.
- Maintain Active directory.
- Manage security updates and patchesPosition Qualifications:
- At least 4 years of experience maintaining operating systems and servers.
- Experienced with Windows infrastructure environments
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills to correspond with users, executive leadership and vendors
- Must possess strong organization skills to maintain a tidy operation.
- Must be willing to work as a team member and forthcoming in sharing knowledge
- Infrequent travel to alternate sites required
- Mac experience is preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience