Greet residents, handle medium work detail, assist residents with any needs that may arise, and task delegated by supervisors and managerial staff.
RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES include the following.
- Look and dress (uniform provided) presentable during work hours.
- Handle miscellaneous task given by management.
- Responsible for communicating all issues with Supervisor.
- Assisting residents with any issues.
- Allowing residents access into the garage.
- Wash cars.
- Security checks.
Work Skills: Legible handwriting, multi-tasking, problem solving and strong communication skills.
Experience: Two years driving experience required.
Qualifications: Valid driver’s license.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Physical Demands: Must be able to stand for 6-8 hours per day and lift up to 25 lbs.
Work Environment: Outdoors; Inside garage enclosure